Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Transactions made using the Gift Card
- Gift Cards are digital (virtual) and are only redeemable on the Bundy Outdoors website www.bundyoutdoors.com.au. Items may be purchased online for instore pickup or delivery Australia Wide*
- The Gift Cards may not be used for:
- to pay a store or credit account;
- to purchase goods or services that are not permitted to be supplied to you under our company policy in the location the sale is to take place
- for purchases by email, phone or fax
- Gift Cards may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
- Validity and expiry of Gift Cards:
- Gift Cards will have an expiry of three (3) years (36 months) from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a Gift Card purchased will not be available for use once the expiry date has been surpassed.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
- Please treat your Digital Gift Card like cash. Lost, stolen or deleted emails that contain your Digital Gift Card(s) will not be replaced or refunded.
- Can I exchange my Gift Card? You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different brand, denomination, or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your Digital Gift Card and all related emails. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to change any of the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time, including without limitation changes:
- to add or remove participating retailers and/or where the Gift Card may be redeemed;
- to add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- for infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- to comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or;
- where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
If you are unsure and require help with our terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Support Team on email@example.com – All communication must be in writing.
Errors and Complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, you should contact Bundy Outdoors Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org – all communication must be in writing.
To the extent permitted by law, Bundy Outdoors will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential), nor be in default under these Terms and Conditions, for failure to observe or perform any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions for any reason or cause which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented. These causes include acts of God, acts of nature, acts or omissions of government or their agencies, strikes or other industrial action, fire, flood, storm, riots, power shortages or failures, sudden and unexpected system failure or disruption by war or sabotage, and other acts or omissions of third parties.