How do I know if I need a Summer or Winter sleeping bag?
Here at Bundy Outdoors, we would recommend buying a sleeping bag that suits your needs for 90% of the time. Depending on what you are doing and how often. Some people own more than one sleeping bag, they may have a summer sleeping bag, a winter sleeping bag and an in-between season.
But the reality is that for most people having more than one sleeping bag is not practical for a variety of reasons. If you are unable to purchase a second sleeping bag, then workout the best way to “value add” to your existing sleeping bag, whether that is a fleece sleeping bag liner or sleeping in thermal clothes, layering clothes or a combination of all three.
A sleeping bag should be purchased with getting the most use out of it, and not buying for that one extreme time, and a sleeping bag that can be added to or taken away from is going to give you the most versatility and convenience.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.