Camping is a year-round activity. Nothing beats a canvas tent when you’re looking for the perfect combination of strength and durability for any season. The natural UV resistance and breathability of a cotton canvas provides strong ventilation and lowers condensation to keep you cool and dry in summer. In winter, cotton canvas works as natural insulation, keeping you warm in cooler temperatures. Canvas camping tents stay dry naturally: when rain causes cotton canvas fibres to swell, preventing water from seeping through. A canvas camping tent will see you through with comfort and security whatever the elements throw at you.
The place for the best canvas camping tests in Australia
At Bundy Outdoors, we also love Blackwolf canvas tents. The Blackwolf Turbo Tent range offers a variety of different sizes to make sure there’s enough space for all your family and friends. Easy and fast to set up, Blackwolf Turbo Tents are made from Ripstop Poly/Cotton canvas and reinforced with tape-sealed seams, sturdy roof poles and tough fibre-glass mesh doors and windows to keep you comfortable and in control, even in the most testing conditions.
Expand your canvas tent space
If your Turbo Tent could use some extra space, then the Turbo Deluxe Front Panel can help turn your three-pole awning into an additional sheltered space. You can use the front panel by itself, or in combination with side panels (sold separately) to enclose the front awning with a watertight fit and provide plenty of protection and privacy. The Blackwolf Extenda Awning and our range of tent accessories can give you even more room to use as a comfortable communal area or storage space.
Sustainable camping at Bundy Outdoors
Best of all, with a canvas tent, you’re doing your bit to help the environment. Cotton canvas is sustainable, renewable, and one of the most biodegradable materials on the planet. It’s also one of the strongest. With a canvas tent, durability is the aim of the game, and Bundy Outdoors’ selection of quality canvas tents will last for generations, giving you and your family a home in nature for years. Be sure to also check out our great range of dome tents, rooftop tents, hiking tents, beach tent shelters, inflatable tents, stretcher tents and tee pee tents. Get in touch with our staff to find out even more.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.