Quality everyone can afford
The Breakaway 3v dome tent dome offering all the best in Outdoor Connection manufacturing quality but designed to provide a great tent for those wanting a great value better quality tent.
200 (W) x 200(L) x 125(H) cms – plus a front vestibule.
- Front AND rear doors for great ventilation – absolutely essential in smaller tents.
- Quick and easy set-up crossover fibreglass poles
- Size 3V 200(W) x 200(L)plus vestibule for storing boots, packs etc
- Height 125 cms.
- Manufactured in the same factory to the same quality standard as more highly specified Outdoor Connection tents.
- Water resistant with a 2000 mm Waterhead
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- Stability Plus Pole sleeves for the inner tent poles to provide greater stability in wind and an overall stronger tent. Sleeves distribute the weight of the tent over the whole width of the roof. This quality construction is in contrast to other brands where a few Hooks hold the roof of the tent to the poles. This ‘Hook’ suspension is the cheap way where the weight is all centred on a FEW POINTS and the tent is more or less free to wave around in the wind stressing both the tent and the poles.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Quality Tub PE Floor to stop moisture entry at ground level or rising through the floor on damp ground.
- Large D-Door front AND rear for great ventilation.
- Windows of large size on every side of the rear bedroom – including the back wall!
- Large doors in every wall of the front room for cool comfort and that outdoor feeling.
- Durafine No-See-Um Mesh on all windows and doors
- Privacy screens on both the front and rear doors providing privacy and better control of ventilation through the tent.
Please note poles are NOT covered under warranty