Notify me when available
The Tarp Saver is the next step up from the pole cap. It is used to increase the height of tarps and therefore ideal for preventing them from pooling water. The spring at the base of the Tarp Saver enables constant upward pressure to be applied to the tarp that can adapt to shrinkage and expansion of the material during the day and the temperature changes. It will suit any tent pole with a 8mm diameter or less spigot. Using the full cross of the tarp saver means it can cover a larger surface area creating more of an umbrella look.
- Supa-Peg Tarp Saver
- Prevents water pooling on your tarp
- UV treated
- Ideal for tarps, awnings and annexes
- Tension spring to increase tarp life
- Large 480mm diameter to create an umbrella effect
- Adjustable pitch
- Made in Australia
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.