Notify me when available
The Oztent RV-5 Mesh Floor Saver extends all the way underneath the base of the Oztent RV-5 Tent and out to the front of the awning. While enhancing your living area it also serves to further protect the floor of your Oztent from sharp and abrasive objects and keeps it from getting dirty. This is a handy option to help prolong the life of your tent and is fantastic when used in conjunction with Peaked Side Panels and Front Panel.
Each Mesh Floor Saver is cut to the correct size of your RV-5 Tent and comes complete with its own carry bag and pegs.
- Protects tents PVC floor
- Extends floor area to under awning
- Mesh allows water, sand and dirt to pass through
- Fits exact dimensions of your Oztent RV-5
- Weight 3kg approx
- Dimensions 460cm x 260cm approx
|Packed Height (mm)||190 approx|
|Packed Length (mm)||550 approx|
|Packed Width (mm)||190 approx|
|Product Weight (kg)||2.5 approx|
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.