Notify me when available
Enjoy camping in comfort with the Breakaway Holiday 5 Reclining chair. Constructed from a strong powder coated steel frame, this 5 position reclining chair has a high back with headrest. The seat and back rest are both fully padded to maximum comfort.
The Holiday 5 Chair folds flat – so is easy to carry or transport and has a static weight limit of 120kg. If you want comfort at an affordable price, this is the chair for you.
- 5 Position Recliner Chair. Just lift the arms and lie back!
- Strong frame of 22 mm steel tube
- Cover a full double layer of 600D strong hard wearing fabric.
- Colour Blue and Grey
- Fully padded back and seat
- Adjustable pillow for neck and head support.
- Solid wide arm rests to relax arms and shoulders
- Folds flat for carrying.
- Static Weight Limit: 120 Kg
- Chair Weight: 5.7 Kg
- Packed Size: 96 x 59 x 16 cms
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.