Leatherman Charge Plus Stainless Steel Multi-Tool
Just 4 payments of $67.49 over 8 weeks.Only 3 Left!
Crafted for everyday adventures, it features crucial tools including upgraded, replaceable wire cutters. Every tool on the ultra-useful Charge Plus makes it adventure worthy. The scissors slice through anything, the wire cutters are made in a durable material and are replaceable, and the knife blade is made in a strong, corrosion-resistant 154CM steel. Need an extra hand? No problem. Every tool can be opened and locked with just one hand.
Warranty - Leatherman take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, they will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, colour finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
- Needle nose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers: Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard Wire Cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Wire Stripper: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 154cm Knife: This blade’s high-end, super strong steel stays sharp longer and resists rust.
- 420HC Serrated Knife: This blade’s high-end, super strong steel stays sharp longer and resists rust.
- Cutting Hook: Safely cut tape, cord, seatbelts, and other materials.
- Saw: Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring action scissors: Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Ruler: A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 8 inches or 19 centimetres.
- Can Opener: A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 8 inches or 19 centimetres.
- Bottle Opener: Pop the top on a favorited beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Diamond-Coated File: Precisely sharpen hard steel blades.
- Large Bit Driver: Easily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Small Bit Driver: Easily switch out small double-sided bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Medium Bit Driver: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, except for the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- LANYARD RING: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- REPLACEABLE POCKET CLIP & QUICK-RELEASE LANYARD RING: An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- TWO LARGE BIT DRIVERS: Two separate stainless-steel tools that each hold a Leatherman tool bit in place during use and allow the user to customize bit selection for every activity.
- OUTSIDE-ACCESSIBLE FEATURES: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocketknife.
- ONE-HAND OPERABLE FEATURES: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- CLOSED LENGTH 4 in | 10 cm
WEIGHT 8.3 oz | 235 g
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH 2.9 in | 7.37 cm