Leatherman Sidekick Stainless with Nylon Button Sheath
Just 4 payments of $24.99 over 8 weeks.Out of Stock
A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel and backed by a 25-year warranty; first choice, or handy second backup, you can\'t beat the value of the Sidekick. Sheath included.
Warranty - Leatherman take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, they will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
- CLOSED LENGTH 3.8 in | 9.7 cm
WEIGHT 7 oz | 198.4 g
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH 2.6 in | 6.6 cm INCLUDES Carabiner Accessory: Hex Bit Driver and Bottle Opener
- Spring Action Needle Nose Pliers: Use one hand to hold small objects or access narrow spaces.
- Spring action regular Pliers: Easily hold and manipulate materials with this one-handed tool.
- Spring action wire cutters: Easily cut through regular-gauge wires with this one-handed tool.
- Wire stripper: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Saw: Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Ruler: A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimetres.
- Can opener: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener: Pop the top on a favorited beverage.
- Wood / Metal File: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Phillips head screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Medium Screwdriver. Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws
- Small screwdriver: Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- Nylon Button Sheath