Bushman Roadie 15L Car Fridge 12V/24V Black-White
- Premium Order Product - Dispatches in 7-10 Business Days
Bushman Roadie 15L - 2020 Model
• FREE Transit Cover
• FREE Tie Down Brackets
• FREE Cam Buckle Straps
One of our best fridges, is also our smallest.
The Bushman 15 litre Roadie really is best in class. It has an extensively modified and Bushman approved cooling system to reduce energy consumption. This will save you power, improve cooling performance and increase the life of your compressor.
With a unique 31cm tall interior and narrow width, the Roadie is small enough to fit almost anywhere, but big enough to hold everything you need for a long drive. You can even stand up 1.25L soft drink bottles, champagne and wine bottles.
Keep a Bushman Roadie close and handy in your 4WD, RV, car, truck or agricultural equipment as the perfect centre console style fridge. The Roadie is also backed up by a full 3 year warranty and lifetime support from Bushman approved workshops Australia wide.
And yes, you can use the Roadie as a dedicated freezer too.
- Full 3 Year Warranty
- Local Australian quality control
- Nidec Danfoss compressor
- Custom soft rubber feet absorb vibrations
- Extra ventilation reduces heat to increase compressor life
- Powder-coated steel cabinet
Light on Power
- Custom and oversize ventilation on the front and sides
- Wire on tube condenser for faster heat release and to reduce dust build up
- Average 0.58 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient, 4º fridge, 12V system)
- Genuine Bushman approved cooling system
- Modified thermostat settings and software
Easy to Use
- 15 Litre overall capacity
- Taller design 380mm high to accommodate 1.25L soft drink bottles
- Insulated drink holders to keep your drinks cooler
- Narrow design to fit anywhere
- Magnetic lid seal
- Reversible lid hinges
- Set temperature range -18º to 10º
- Operates up to a 30º angle
- 10 A built in fuse
- Nidec Danfoss BD1.4VSD
- Variable speed drive compressor
- Length 535mm
- Width 220mm
- Height 380mm
- Weight 10kg
- Low current cut in 10.9V, cut out 9.6V