Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney 2.1"
Online Exclusive - Not available in store
- Winnerwell items cannot be sent to PO Boxes
Heat Protector Chimney
The Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney 2.1" is strongly recommended where your chimney pipe exits the stove jack in your tent or shelter. The Winnerwell 2.1'' Triple-wall Heat Protector Pipe Section is compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series S-sized wood burning stoves.
The triple wall design prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting your exit point. The exterior diameter is 120mm / 4.7 inches and is designed to fit perfectly with Winnerwell Silicone Flashing Kit (sold separately).
- If using the Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney 2.1'' only without the use of Flashing Kit, there will be potential risk of melting or burning the tents.
- The Tripe-wall heat Protector Chimney 2.1'' must be installed on the third or higher than the third section chimney pipe of the stove.
- Compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series S-sized wood burning stoves
- Made from AISI304 stainless steel
- Prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting the stove jack
- Designed to pair with the Winnerwell silicone Flashing Kit (sold separately)
AISI304 Stainless Steel
Inner pipe diameter
How to Avoid Surface Rust
AISI301 material will not corrode, however superficial surface rust can be avoided with proper care and maintenance. Keep surfaces clean by scrubbing away any surface rust with a sponge.
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)