Dispatches in 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS
Notify me when available
Pop Up Change Shelter
The Speedy Change Shelter can be used to shower, change your clothes, or use it as a toilet tent. This shelter is super simple to use. It has a non-corrosive spring steel frame, which means you just unfold it to set it up and fold it back up when it’s time to pack it away. The full zip ensures you have complete privacy while the internal storage area makes it simple to keep your hygiene accessories handy.
- With the pegs, guy ropes and rope stuff pockets included.
- Can be used as a pop up changing room, shower or toilet tent
- Simply unfold in an instant and then fold away just as easily
- Folds down to compact size
- Full zip for complete privacy
- Convenient internal storage
- Pegs, guy ropes and guy rope stuff pockets included
- Non-corrosive spring steel frame
- No floor
1100W x 1100D x 1900H mm
|Explore Planet Earth
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.