Engel MT-V 32L Fridge Freezer
Instore Pickup ONLY
- Instore Pickup ONLY
Engel MT-V 32L Camping Fridge Freezer
The latest model Engel Fridge is the MTV series of portable fridge freezers. Featuring a of capacity of 32 litres which can be used as a fridge OR freezer the MT-V35F. The Engel MT-V35 camping fridge will be a great asset to your vehcile set up.
- DC Power Consumption: Variable from 0.5 – 2.6 AMPS
- Power: Built-in 240V AC/12V/24V DC
- On/off reed switch installed for the interior LED light
- Robust corner protectors & handles
- Larger lockable door latch for ease of access
- Stronger reinforced baskets
- 5 years Warranty
Still powered by our secret weapon, the highly efficient and robust Sawafuji swing motor which still boasts the lowest maximum power consumption in the market.
32L (44x375ml cans)
DC Power Consumption
Variable from 0.5 – 2.6 AMPS
Built-in 240V AC/12V/24V DC
5 Year Warranty
Automatic Voltage Selection
H408 x W631 x D360mm approx
H270 x W380 x D270 approx
Transit Slide Lock
Tie Down Brackets
Engel’s World-Famous Sawafuji Swing Motor
All Engel Fridge-Freezers are powered by the unique Sawafuji Swing Motor. Japanese technology at its best, the Sawafuji Swing Motor has only one moving part. The piston connects to an electrodynamic device which is powered by the use of magnetic fields. This technology means no need for bearings, cranks or con rods; and less moving parts means less chance of failure. The Motor does not need to perform a full stroke on startup unlike many rotary type compressors; meaning it doesn’t have a high startup current draw. Low friction loss adds to its efficiency. The Motor operates at 30 Degree angles and on rough corrugated tracks without losing any efficiency, making it the most effective choice of motor for Engel.
- Engel has the unique super-efficient Sawafuji swing motor, with only one moving part, making it simply the most efficient motor available. The Motor is self-lubricating, works at 100% efficiency even at an angle of 30 degrees, and will keep running even as low as 10 volts.
- An Engel is built strong, tough and made to last. The solid steel cabinet means the engel can handle the knocks and bumps of off-road driving, plus you know it’s not going to warp or twist in the Aussie Heat
- Efficiency is also about the Engel’s lowest maximum power draw. Don’t be fooled by those who quote averages and figures that are false. The 40 Litre Engel has a maximum power draw when the motor is cycling on of less than 2.6amps.
- Simple and easy to operate controls. No fancy bells and whistles but a single dial know to select the desired temperature. And now, even simpler with an easy to set digital control!
- Easy Power options – Tri voltage (240-volt, 12 volt, and24 volt) standard and built in on most models in the range. Plus, the benefit of having both the 12 volt and 240-volt cores plugged in at the same time for convenience when you stop and switch power source.
- Research and development done in Australia in some of the harshest conditions and roughest terrain in the world means when you take your fridge into these conditions you can be confident it will work, and it will last
|Assembled Width (m)
|Assembled Length (m)
|Assembled Height (m)