Notify me when available
This handy little device gives you piece of mind, it Automatically shuts the fridge off when the battery charge drops below a set voltage, which means no more flat batteries. Also Available in a In Line model (BMIL), both have a selectable 10.5 volt or 11.5 volt cut out (plus or minus 0.1volt) (for selection please refer to vehicle manufacturers requirements for starting) and both have a LED display for easy monitoring of battery voltage.
They have an automatic reconnection when the battery voltage reaches 13.2 volts (plus or minus 0.1volt), and both are rated to 15 amps. The BM12 is a hard wire version. For extra versatility the BMIL Battery Monitor In Line, this model simply screws into your Engel 12 volt lead using the 'posi-fit' connections that come standard with your Engel refrigerator, allowing your battery monitor to go where ever your Engel goes.
You May Also Like
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.