Free Standard Shipping To Most Of Australia*
Notify me when available
Want to extend your effective shooting range at distances where bullet drop and wind drift become critical? Take a look at the Viper HSLR riflescope. The LR stands for long range - and we mean it. This riflescope features an exposed target-style elevation turret built for dialling elevation at extended ranges. The capped windage turret maintains the scope’s sleek lines and prevent it from hanging up on clothing, rifle cases or pack scabbards.
Viper HSLR riflescopes feature an advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range for magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminium tube for increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment.
- Protective lens cap
- 4” Sunshade
- Lens cloth
Objective Lens Diameter
Field of View
27.4-7.4 ft/100 yards
Elevation Turret Style
Windage Turret Style
Elevation Adjustment Graduation
Windage Adjustment Graduation
Elevation Travel Per Rotation
Windage Travel Per Rotation
Max Elevation Adjustment
Max Windage Adjustment
50 Yards to Infinity
13.7 in / 34.80cm
21.4 oz / 606.70g
XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminium Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Tactical Elevation Turret Exposed elevation turret provides fast, accurate and easily read elevation adjustments. Capped windage turret.
Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
CRS™ Zero Stop Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialling temporary elevation correction.
Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
MAG-View Fiber Optic Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
DEAD-HOLD BDC RETICLE
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.