Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
Notify me when available
Getting in and out of your caravan or RV and reaching into your camper trailer will be effortless with a 2-stage aluminium step. And there is no fear using it in wet weather as the rubber tread provides an anti-slipping surface to ensure you will have a safe footing every time.
Folds flat, taking up minimal space in your RV or camper trailer
A strong design with aluminium frame
Anti-slip rubber tread for safety especially in wet weather
Ideal height for camper trailers and off road vehicles
Rounded step corners for additional safety
Locks into place securely, and unlocks with minimal effort
350 x 225 x 380mm (H)
First step height: 180mm
Unit weight: 3.8kg
Weight rating: 150kg
|Product Weight (kg)
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.