Leupold 2 Piece Bases STD Anschutz 1416 1710 1770 1771
Rem 541, Browning T-Bolt
- Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 Business Days
Just 4 payments of $16.25 over 8 weeks.In Stock
Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
Two-piece base sets, CNC machined to exacting tolerances, provide rock solid scope mounting. Reversible and long rear bases make it easy to use standard rings to mount scopes, from extra long varmint and target models to small compacts on any length action. Front bases accept Leupold’s (and Burris/Redfield/Millett) rotary dovetail ring. The rear base uses standard Leupold/Burris/Redfield/Millett windage, screw-secured ring.
- Model #1 - Browning FN Action, Harrington & Richardson 300, JC Higgins Model 51, Marlin 455, Mauser FN, Mark X, Parker Hale, Sako round action, Weatherby FN action.
- Model #2 - Browning FN action RF, JC Higgins Model 51 RF, Marlin 455 RF, Sako RF, Weatherby FN action RF.
- Model #3 - BSA Monarch, Remington 700,721,725,40-X,700BP, Ruger M-77 round action, S&W 1500, Weatherby Vanguard.
- Model #4 - BSA Monarch RF, Remington 700 RF, Ruger Model 77 RF, S&W 1500 RF, Weatherby Vanguard RF.
- 12L14 cold rolled steel.
- Polished Blue, Matte blue, Satin nickel finish.
- Long Range gives additional elevation.
- All include TORX mounting screws.
- (RF) Reversible front base. (RR) Reversible rear base.