Notify me when available
Each Hotspot Pouch Provides up to 1 hour of heat simply by clicking a button, These Hotspot pouches bring warmth to your camp chair on those cold camp nights. These Hotspot pouches are a nontoxic sodium acetate pouch, that comes with a microfibre bag.
To Activate the Non-Toxic sodium acetate Hotspot pouch simply activate it my clicking on it, this is when the chemicals will react and provide the heat. This will allow up to an hour of heat, once the Hotspot pouch has hardened, boil some water, once it is at its boiling point place the pouch in the microfibre bag and put in the boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. This will turn the pouch back into liquid ready to use again. Each pouch can be reused up to 500 times.
- Nontoxic sodium acetate
- Microfibre bag included
- Pouch size: 27cm (L) 11cm (W) 1.5cm (H)
- Weight: 280g
- 1-year warranty (manufacturer)
- Package contents: 1x hotspot pouch 1x hotspot bag
- 1-hour passive heating pouch
- Reusable up to 500 times
Can be used with:
- King Goanna Hotspot Chair
- King Kokoda Hotspot Chair
- Hotpot Lumbar Pack
Others Also Bought
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.