If you are keen to get out and explore in your 4WD, then you need to make sure you are prepared. If you plan on traveling on sand, then you need to deflate your tyres, and air compressor is an absolute must for reinflating your tyres once you’re ready to get back onto sealed roads.
The Oztrail 12v Gibson Air Compressor is a compact unit that provides 45L of flow per minute and will allow the average 4WD tyre to inflate from beach pressure (approximately 20PSI) to road pressures in around 4 minutes.
The unit consists of a heavy duty cast alloy 30mm bore, driven by a .4HP 12v motor. And comes compete with an 8m air hose, 3m power cable with cigarette plug for easy power up. Simply located your compressor centrally to access all your tyres without having to move the unit.
Safety features include built in thermal overloads which protect the unit from overheating, while a rubberised dampener point will reduce vibration and noise.
This 12V Air Compressor features:
- Inflates the average 4WD tyre from beach pressures to road pressures approximately 4 minutes
- Heavy duty cast alloy 30mm cylinder bore
- .4 HP motor
- 45L per minute of flow
- Very high 150 PSI pressure ceiling
- Built in safety thermal overload protects you from running your compressor to hot
- Rubberised dampner point reduce the vibration and noise created by the compressor
- 8 meter air hose included
- 3 meter power cables with cigarette lighter
- Quick release and positive connection brass fittings - includes 3 valve adapters
- Inline radial pressure gauge that reads up to 150 PSI
- Carry bag included
|Shipping Weight (Not Actual)||4.1000kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bundy Outdoors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.