Osprey Viva 65 Womens Hiking Pack Mercury Purple
Just 4 payments of $69.99 over 8 weeks.Out of Stock
Time-honored aesthetics combine with superior performance to create the Viva 65, a women’s-specific backpack that’s capable of carrying heavier loads in the backcountry. Highly accommodating to most every shape and size, the torso on this pack can be adjusted up to 5 inches and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt can be adjusted up to three inches. A well-ventilated AirScape backpanel carries close to the body and the LightWire frame relocates loads to the hipbelt, affording exceptional stability over smooth or rough terrain. Additional features include a removable raincover, zippered sleeping bag compartment, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment for easy storage, removable sleeping pad straps for exterior gear storage, and easy-access zippered hipbelt pockets. Whether you’re a backpacking ace or a greenhorn, the Viva 65 is a dependable trail companion. Adjustable torso length: 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee.
Offering 5 inches of torso adjustment as well as an extendable dual-density Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt with 3 inches/7.5 centimeters of adjustment, the Volt/Viva brings a level of fit never expected in a one-size-fits-all package.
Hope for bluebird weather, but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
Built tough with durable fabrics to outlast the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6"/13 cm of adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable integrated raincover
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 1 mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam provides ventilation and keeps the load close to the body
- Adjustable torso lengths from 17"/43 cm - 22"/58 cm (M), 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm (W)
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and supports heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit and comfortable carry
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface
- Stiffened internal structure for large load support
14 - 23 kg
77H X 37W X 34D CM