Metal Detector – Gold Detector
Brought to you by Garrett Australia, the AT Gold Metal Detector is ideal for deep-sinking true all metal mode performance for all terrain prospecting, allowing you to have extreme adventures.
The AT Gold is highly recommended for prospecting, coin hunting, jewellery hunting, cache hunting, relic hunting, organized hunts, and shallow freshwater hunting. The AT Gold includes 18kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewellery, coins, and relics. It features 'Deep-Seeking True All Metal Mode Performance' for all terrain prospecting
This Gold Detector search modes include 3 plus electronic pinpointing. This detector also includes a depth indicator that continually shows depth of coin size objects. The battery condition indicator will show the battery life continually, so you know how much battery life you have on your adventures.
One of many features the AT Gold includes is all metal mode, the true all metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets. to make sure you get every bit of gold that’s out there. The GTA features, also known as Graphic Target Analysing, simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern giving you the results you need.
The AT Gold Metal Detector is designed for use in wet, humid, and dusty environments, handling surface you throw at it. With weatherproof housing the AT Gold Detector can be immersed in water up to 10 feet (3m) depth. With High-Resolution Iron Discrimination, the AT Gold detector provides 40 points of iron resolution- this is controlled with touchpads and can be viewed as a digital number on the LCD- to achieve the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash
The AT Gold detector has introduced the adjustable threshold feature, this allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear target, allowing you to receive clear audio. Garrett Australia designed these detectors with great purpose, one of the main features the AT Gold detectors holds is the Pro Mode Audio, this allows proportional audio response and tone roll audio features that provide more target information.
The Iron Audio feature a allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers. A Garrett exclusive feature that allows users to audibly identify iron objects even while operation in a true all metal mode is all metal Iron Audio Feature
The Garrett AT Gold Detector is a versatile detector for deep-sinking true all metal mode performance for all terrain prospecting, giving you the best results.
- All Terrain - Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target ID - Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolutioni Iron Discrimination - Provides 40 points of iron resolution controlled with touchpads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD, for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold - Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio - Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- Iron Audio™ - Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-Metal Iron Audio™ - A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual) - Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization
- Ground Balance Window™ - A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track™ Ground Balance - Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing - This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting - With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search!
Target ID Cursor Segments
Iron Discrimination Segments
Audio Tone ID Levels
Standard Search Coil
5”x8” (13x20 cm) DD PROformance
43.25” to 56.25” (1.09-1.4m)
2.58 Lbs (1.27kg)
Submersible up to 10 ft (3m)
4x AA included
- AT Gold Metal Detector
- 5"x8" DD PROformance searchcoil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
Optional Extras (Sold Separately)
NEL Sharpshooter for Garrett AT Gold 9.5" x 5.5" DD Searchcoil
NEL Tornado for Garrett AT Gold
NEL Attack Coil for Garrett AT Max International
Other Compatible Search Coils