Starline Brass Cases [Cal.: 6.5 Creedmor SRP] 50pk
- Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 Business Days
Just 4 payments of $30.00 over 8 weeks.Out of Stock
Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 Business Days
Free Shipping To Most Parts Of Australia*
Starline Brass Cases Cal.: 6.5 CREEDMOOR SRP
- AKA Small Primer 6.5 Creedmoor
- 1.908 - 1.912 O.A.L.
- This is our Small Rifle Primer version of the 6.5 Creedmoor.
- The 6.5 Creedmoor was designed as a target calibre in 2007 by Hornady but has become an extremely popular hunting calibre as well. While it isn't as long as some of the other 6.5 calibre short action calibers, such as the .260 Remington, the Creedmoor utilizes a 30deg shoulder and very little body taper to help it achieve similar ballistics.
- The shorter length also gives it more versatility as far as bullet seating depth is concerned. Almost every major rifle manufacturer offers either a bolt-action rifle or a modern sporting rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor calibre due to its versatility and inherent accuracy. Many target shooters prefer the Small Primer for the increased consistency and accuracy. While other small pocket manufacturers use a smaller than standard flash hole, Starline uses our standard .080" flash hole, as we feel that it gives better ignition with some of the slower powders and in colder conditions (and you won't be breaking off decapping pins either!)
- The Small Primer version also maintains primer pocket size much better than the large primer version under higher pressures.