Starline Brass Cases [Cal.: 223 50pk
- Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 Business Days
Just 4 payments of $14.75 over 8 weeks.Out of Stock
Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 Business Days
Dispatches directly from Supplier in 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
Starline Brass Cases Cal.: 223 Rem
- AKA .223 Rem, .223, 5.56, 5.56mm Nato, 5.56x45mm
- 1.745 - 1.750 O.A.L.
- The .223 Remington is one of the most widely used centrefire cartridges today. Tracing its roots back to the .222 Remington, the .223 was designed to achieve certain ballistics for military use. The .223 Remington, when in its military form, is known as the 5.56x45mm NATO. The differences between the two being the pressures that they are loaded at and the chamber in the firearm itself.
- The .223 has established itself as an excellent varmint and target calibre. It dominates all other rifle calibres in competitions such as 3-gun, and has a dedicated following in several other sports due to its low recoil and accuracy potential. Those two attributes coupled with good velocity allow it to excel as a varmint gun also.
- When loaded at .223 Remington pressures, our brass is safe to use in any firearm chambered for .223 or 5.56x45mm. If loaded to 5.56 pressures, you need to use firearms labelled for use with 5.56mm. It can be unsafe to fire 5.56mm ammunition in firearms with a .223 Remington chamber.