Oztrail Skygazer 4XV Dome Tent
Larger Floor area and greater head height.
Just 4 payments of $32.49 over 8 weeks.Only 2 Left!
The Oztrail Skygazer 4XV Dome Tent is a lightweight and convienient compact 4 person tent that is easy to set up and pack down in just minutes.
The Oztrail Skygazer 4XV Dome tent is an affordable option as a second tent for the kids when they no longer wish to sleep in mum and dad’s tent. Fold the fly back to revela the night sky and enjoy stargazing and the open air, while the no see um mesh keeps those unwanted insects away.
Whether it be a weekend away, a music festival or a camp out in the back yard, the Oztrail Skygazer 3XV dome tent will not let you down.
- Longer, wider & with 30% more head height than the Skygazer 3 or Skygazer 3XV tents.
- Large enclosed entry vestibule with plenty of room for all your gear
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- Skygazer window system allows you to roll back the fly of the tent for additional ventilation when weather conditions permit. Featuring full height zip open side windows allowing hot air to escape and breeze to flow directly through the tent; ideal for hot and dry conditions
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements while factory heat taped seams prevent seam leakage
- PosiBrace fastens your fly to the tent structure securely with Velcro attachment points to give greater strength & resistance to strong winds
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you'll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
|Packed Height (mm)||170 approx|
|Packed Width (mm)||64 X 22 X 22 approx|
|Product Weight (kg)||4 approx|