Notify me when available
This high-intensity, multi-function lantern has four modes: high and low area light with industry leading CREE LEDs, night vision preserving red light (nightlight) and spotlight. The lantern boats a powerful 1000 lumens of light output and features a variable dimmer switch for adjustment from high to low area lighting. The 200 lumen spotlight can be used independently or at the same time as the area light and casts a beam 126 meters! This lantern runs on four D batteries (not included)
- 3 super bright CREE XP-G2 LED's creating up to 1000 Lumens of super bright white light
- 200 Lumen CREE XT-E LED spotlight integrated into handle giving 125m beam
- Lantern beam distance measured to an area of 21 metres in ANSI FL1 standard testing
- 4 light modes: high/low/spotlight/red
- Variable dimmer switch
- 6 emergency or low light LED's
- Run time for up to 300 hours
- Runs on 4 D batteries
Others Also Bought
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.