Notify me when available
If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kestrel can manage all that and more. For quick overnights or big days out, the Kestrel 48 is made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and side-zip main compartment access means you don't have to dump everything on the trail to grab what you accidentally packed in the bottom of your pack. Built with rugged nylon fabrics and meets Osprey's quality standards.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
FIT TO FUNCTION
The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|S/M||2807 IN/ 46 L||70H X 34W X 32D CM.||1.56KG|
|M/L||2929 IN/ 48 L||75H X 34W X 32D CM.||1.63KG|
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.