Premium Order Product - Dispatches in 7-10 Business Days
Notify me when available
The optional Hi-View 2200 2.1m 3-Way Annex is a valuable add-on to your Hi-View 2200 RTT, providing additional privacy and shelter to your set up. All 3 entries feature a zippered super-fine insect mesh door way, followed by a zippered privacy door that can also be converted to an awning with the use of Telescopic Alloy Poles (sold separately). An additional 4th rear opening is also featured and serves as vehicle access, ensuring you never lose out on functionality and convenience.
- 2.1m drop for wagons or higher camper trailer setups
- Ideal for setups between 1950mm H and 2150mm H
- Versatile 3-way entry
- Additional rear opening for vehicle access
- 210D oxford polyester ripstop
- Storage bag provided
- 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor
- Ample space for storage of personal gear or additional sleeping quarters
- 2.1m Annex: 2.1m H Weight: 10kg
More From This Category
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.