Darche Eclipse Side Awning - 2m x 2.5mRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
This is the awning all 4wd enthusiasts are after. Strong Durable, Reliable everything you can expect from Darche!
The Eclipse vehicle awnings provide instant shelter and now come with super flex pivoting hinges which reduce component stress and failure common with inferior versions.
Constructed from specifically formulated Polyamide, the new Darche spec hinges are highly crack resistant with a density of 1.15 g/cm³ and are able to withstand extreme heat (up to 180°C).
Together with super tough mould treated 12 Oz/yd² proofed poly/cotton ripstop canvas and a massive 2000mm water head, the Eclipse awnings are engineered to perform and last.
- Designed to maximize UV block out and direct sunlight.
- Raw edges are bound with canvas - twin needle stitching ensures strength and reliability.
- 600gsm laminated PVC transit cover.
- Transit cover features a No.10 self repairing coil zip, eliminating zip jam whilst providing robust protection against road grime, dust and weather.
- Specifically formulated Polyamide pivoting hinges are highly crack resistant and super flexible, reducing component stress.
- Twin channel alloy profiles allow secure and space saving pole pack away.
- Alloy profiles are finished with end caps, ensuring no sharp edges are exposed.
- Scratch resistant alloy twist lock poles.
Size: 2m x 2.5m
Ideal For: 4WD Touring
Worth the MoneyBy: Rick Sheilds on 28 November 2017So glad we bought this awning. On a recent trip to Fraser, we got caught in a blow and the awning poles kicked out. The knuckles really do do their job, we had no bending of the frame, of the pole or any of the extrusions unlike the cheaper awning we used to own. First blow and it was wrecked. Can't recommend this awning enough