Notify me when available
These 4 Person Campfire Melamine Set are a great addition to your next outdoor adventure.
Featuring a new print designs and an improved larger mug, the Campfire Melamine Dinner Sets are lightweight and come packaged in a new stylish colour box with carry handle and come in 5 great prints.
Perfect for the caravan, motor home, camper trailer or camping set up - easy to clean, easy to store, tough and durable. And looks good as well.
Eat in style on your next travel adventure.
- 4 x 28cm dinner plates
- 4 x 22.5cm side plates
- 4 x 14.5cm deep bowls
- 4 x 375ml mugs
Other prints available:
Sea Breeze - 25pc set
*Not Microwave Safe
We Also Recommend
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.