An outdoor adventure apparel company with a fashion background.
Our apparel is packed with technical performance features and fabrics, ensuring the range is comfortable, light and versatile and all made with care and passion for those who love exploring. With a full range of over 100 men’s and women's styles.
At Vigilante, they are inspired by nature and the world around us. Everything they do is driven by those who travel the globe in search of experiences, amazement, culture, diversity and themselves.
They believe that everyday can be an adventure and that everyone should follow their own path.
In 2002 we went on a backpacking trip around the world. We loved the freedom, touring new places and becoming citizens of the world. Soon into our journey we realised we needed clothes that would be comfortable, light and versatile - stuff that you could wear out on the trail or out on the town.
Unable to find any, we decided to create them ourselves! Focusing not only on the fit but also the technical features and fabrics travellers need and want from their gear.
Today we have a full range of over 100 Men's and Women's styles packed with technical performance features. Made with care and passion for those who love exploring.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bundy Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 86/88 Bourbong St, BUNDABERG CENTRAL, QLD, 4670, . Our ABN is 36311305472. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.